Your ambition - our mission.
Would you like to work in a group of companies where ambition, team spirit and an open working atmosphere are lived? Do you love optimising processes as much as we do and do you care about digital transformation in customer relationships?
Then you've come to the right place. We offer you that and more:
- a cool team
- annual workation
- Flexible working hours with remote, on-site and client-based working locations
- Individual development and exchange with other professionals
- Other social activities (e.g. ping-pong tournaments, summer party, betting games)
We make ambition work.
At Ambit Group, you are given the freedom to pursue your potential and professional ambitions. We will support you professionally and personally.
And first of all: we are looking for doers with potential. Do you recognise most of the requirements profile, have a growth mindset and the ambition to develop yourself further? Then this is exactly your job.
- As Project Manager XRM at Ambit Group, you will lead challenging digitalization projects in the area of CRM business applications (Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform). You will lead our customers and the internal project team at eye level, but in a determined manner, through the entire project life cycle.
- As part of the project team, you will help to develop future-oriented solutions for our customers.
- You enjoy project management and working in a team with different skill sets.
- You take responsibility for scope, time and budget within the projects.
- You feel comfortable when a client's business models and processes are individualized. Uncertainty, especially at the beginning of projects, motivates you to ask the right questions.
- You have the desire to develop quickly in the areas of solution design and process consulting.
- You support our sales team in presales activities in your focus area.
What's your ambition?
- Are you passionate about customer relationship management and its processes?
- Do you enjoy conceptual work and are you supported by your ability to think abstractly and analytically?
- Stakeholder management and expectation management in cross-departmental projects are a welcome challenge?
- Thanks to your confident manner and strong communication skills, giving presentations to customers does not cause you sleepless nights?
- You live "Customer Centricity" and ask yourself in all your actions "What would I want as a customer"?
- Can you identify with the Ambit principle of wanting to work with our customers as a trustworthy partner?
- Do you feel comfortable working in a close team as well as independently?
- You have very good oral and written German and English skills?
- Are you driven by a high level of self-motivation, a willingness to learn and a keen interest in new technologies?
- Do you have experience in the area of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or would you like to quickly further your education in this area?
Even if you don't yet meet all the requirements: with the right mindset, ambition and our support, you can achieve anything.
Apply online now and send your application documents to:
Rico Fetz, Head of Business Unit XRM,
Ambit Schweiz AG, Theaterstrasse 17, 8400 Winterthur.