Customers order their desired items from Kubo via the web store around the clock.
Kubo stores over 5,000 of them in 12 Kardex towers. Since Kubo went live with the webshop, all information, data and functions are based entirely on Microsoft Dynamics. The e-portal now offers more than just a shopping experience.
Every interested prospect and customer has the possibility to get current and very detailed information about all products of Kubo Tech AG at any time.
Using a special search and filter logic, very specific article information and categories can also be requested.
For example, when an order is submitted, the web store sends all data to D365. The order is created and the picking process is triggered on schedule, without any human intervention: a considerable relief for the office staff. When an order is ready for delivery, the picking list is printed. The resulting posting of the delivery bill simultaneously indicates the delivery type and costs. Thanks to the connection to a service provider's logistics portal, the shipping label (MyPost) with tracking code is automatically created and printed. Specific item codes for export and information on the country of origin are automatically integrated into the documents.
The technical highlights of the webshop
- Fully automated customer creation process after approval in D365 (creation of customer account in OXID with debtor validation and registration of the debtor in Dynamics 365, e-mail to request password assignment)
- Customer-specific pricing including item discounts and invoice discounts, scale price calculation, output of customer-specific item numbers and items
- Semantic search with search proposals
- Real-time inventory display / availability
- Control in check-out on option complete / partial delivery for products with too little stock
- Real-time filtering by multiple criteria
- Mapping of products without price, with prevented purchase option
- Request for quotation for each article with fully automated creation in D365 & Infomail to customer service
- Fully automated exchange of
- Customer data (incl. activation & deactivation)
- Product data (incl. activation & deactivation)
- Category tree incl. media
- Prices & trade agreements
- Customer portal function:
- Customer can independently see status of all orders / contracts, incl. items
- Real-time query to D365 via omnichannel logic (all orders are displayed, no matter if received via web, phone, fax, ...)
- Hide empty categories