Ambit Group and Microsoft Azure Cloud
Installed in more than 30 Azure Computing Centres worldwide, Dynamics 365 for Enterprise complies with all regulations covering safety and availability, guaranteeing the user a genuinely “no-hassle” service.
Benefits of Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Tried and trusted Microsoft Dynamics business features
- Full integration of Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM
- Wide spectrum of application with seamless Office 365 integration
- Intelligent solutions with Power BI and Cortana Intelligence
- Uniform data model for all applications
- Safe Microsoft Cloud technology
- Rapid, reasonably priced application
- Mobility: PC/MAC/Tablet/Smartphone
- Can be expanded in a number of ways with Microsoft Business Apps
- Various licensing and supply models
- No need for investments in your own infrastructure
- Software and services are always up to date
Dynamics 365 Enterprise in the Cloud
Dynamics 365 Enterprise in the Cloud includes a large range of additional practical services: Microsoft Power BI, Cortana Intelligence and Azure IoT. The services offer a variety of options for analysing current business and product data. The seamless link to Office 365 is just one more asset. Office 365 permits straightforward editing of Office documents directly in an ERP/CRM environment, supporting your mobile business processes and sales activities. The technological basis is provided by Azure, Microsoft’s modern Cloud platform.
Monthly service costs include all costs for licensing, maintenance, operations etc. High once-only licensing costs are then no longer necessary, also in-house operation with all types of required know-how, resources and server operation, including renewals at regular intervals. The major advantage of continuously flexible scaling and performance tuning is provided by the manufacturer, who also operates the software.
At the end of February 2017, Microsoft confirmed the launch of three operating models for Dynamics 365 for Operations. This confirmation clearly demonstrates the positives of operating Dynamics 365 for Operations. One important aspect is the option to operate Dynamics 365 for Operations on-premises (new local business data). Customers wishing to benefit from the new features Dynamics 365 for Operations has to offer can migrate from the current version of Dynamics AX to the newest version without having to shift into the Cloud.
Microsoft and our company would be pleased to provide you with further information on this operating model. In the event that you do not require the entire Enterprise Edition, we can compile a set meeting your needs, which will be more cost-efficient than operating in the SaaS Cloud.